CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Saturated Canary Challenge... all about the B's

Edit:  Shared top 5 honors at Eureka Stamps

Good morning stamping friends.  Once again I say... YAY, it's Thursday and YAY, it's time for another Saturated Canary Challenge.  But, I'm sad today too.  This is my very last GDT challenge for Saturated Canary.  Yep... pretty sad (wiping random tear from my cheek).  OK... I not crying, but I am very sad.  Now, let's get to it, shall we?  The challenge this time is B's... use at least two items that start with 'B'.





This image is Rollerskating Zombie.  Isn't she.. ummm... "cute"??  Actually, she is a pretty awesome little zombie, IMHO.  She sure was a ton of fun to work into a halloween card.  It's been so long since I've made a card for halloween that I enjoyed it immensely!!  Oh... my B's are... Boo, Bat, Buttons, Brad (glazed skull), Black and Bling.  Not bad, 'eh?  : )  I hope, hope, hope you'll all be able to join in on this challenge.

Challenges:
Blogger Challenge - bring on fall
Cut it Up - anything goes
Pals Paper Arts - elegant eggplant, lucky limeade, pumpkin pie
2 Sisters Challenge - fall
Allsorts - layers
One Stop Craft Challenge - no floral embellishments
Just Keep on Creating - anything goes
Spark Your Creativity - anything goes
Unique Crafters - anything goes
Kenny K's Krafty Krew - autumn hues
One Stitch at a Time - for under 18
Challenges 4 Everybody - anything goes
Eureka Stamps - fall fun
Pile it On - patterned paper
Tammy's Scrapin' Corner - fall inspiration
Crafty Boots Challenge - one -- think the number one... 1 image, 1 glazed brown, 1 bat
Lollipop Crafts - fall frolic
Crafty Bloggers Network - purple
Tuesday Throwdown - you're a gem
Divas by Design - for a child
My Mum's Craft Shop - buttons
Creative Belli Challenge  - fall/autumn

I do want to take a moment and thank Kritsa Smith and the most wonderful Saturated Canary Design Team.  You are ALL the bestest and I'll be missing each and every one of you!!  Thanks for the great ride Krista.  As I've told you often, you ARE awesome!!!

I think that'll wrap it up today.  It's getting late (for me) so it's time to sign off and get some sleep.  Take care my sweeties... until next time.
Hugs,
Denise

26 comments:

Shannon83k

This is a beautiful fall/ Halloween card! Thanks for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. DT Member Shannon83k

Anonymous

What a fun challenge! You did a great job coloring her. I don't think she's spooky at all, just a little green around the gills!!
Thanks for TWO entries on the Cut It Up challenge blog!
Evelyn

Inkypinkydelights

This is lovely! Thank you for sharing at One Stitch at a Time and good luck with the challenge. Judy x DT

Sarah

Fab Halloween card, your colouring is stunning. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week for my Layers challenge x

craftygranny

wow love the image and your colouring is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT and good luck.
Trisha x DT

Unknown

That's a cute lil' zombie. Thanks for playing along with us at Eureka Stamps this week.

Lisa Somerville

Fun Halloween card - such a cute zombie, fab coloring! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

Louise

Cute and fun Halloween card, thanks for joining us at Kenny K's Krafty Krew challenge
Louise

Kimberly J.

This is such a great card!! Love the design and colors! Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges!

Kimberly
Cut It Up Co-Founder

Tracey

What a fabulous Halloween card! You sure used the "B" items, lol. I love how well your zombie turned out and those papers are terrific. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT and good luck!
Hugs, Tracey DT

Ann Schach

What a great Halloween card! I love the bat! Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts!

Brenda

What a fun idea! Thanks so much for joining us at Cut It Up, and I hope to see you again!!

Julies Crafty Creations

What a fantastic halloween card. Thanks for joining in with our under 18's challenge over at OSAAT and good luck
Julie x
My blog
Pennys Challenges DT member
Fashionista DT member
Forever Friends DT member
OSAAT DT member

ScrappyHappyMommy

Love the patterned paper choices and that image! Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up!

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok

Wow! Fantastic card!!!! Amazing colouring! Fab job on this hunni! Thanks for playing with us at Kenny K`s Krafty Krew. Hugs...Mona

Janis Lewis

Great coloring. I love that green. Thanks for playing with us at Cut It Up Challenges. :) Janis

Stacey's Creative Corner

Super cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at Cut It Up!

Stacey
Cut It Up Co-Founder

Anonymous

AWEsome! Your colouring is fantastic, especially love how her eyes keep looking at me!

Elizabeth

Gorgeous card!! Perfect coloring of the image and beautiful layout.

Angela

This is awesome...love how you've colored your image!

suzARTe

I really really love this. Whoever thought a green girl could look so great, love all the halloween colours, just too funky

Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to play along :)

Doreen

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab details.xxx

Anonymous

This is awesome, I love her green face, nicely done
Hugs Julie P

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings

HI Denise,
thank you for your comment!

hey why are you no longer showing your cards????
Are you okay?

hugs

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings

Hello Denise,
i am so sorry i asked you the question. I feel really bad that i brought those feelings back up in you.

I can only imagine how sad you must feel for the loss of your mother. I sent you a big hug
Thank you for sharing with me.

hugs
Claudia

Unknown

I love this card!! Would you mind sharing what green colors you used for the skin?